Earned Leave Rules in Telangana AP State Government Employees
Earned Leave Rules in Telangana AP State Government Employees Earned Leave Rule for teachers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh State. Earned Leave on Full Pay Surrender Earned Leaves Maximum accumulation of ELs are 300 Proforma Software for Surrender How to Calculate Earned leaves to State Government Employees. Earned Leaves in Telugu Maximum Days for earned Leaves and E.L Complete G.O Probation period leaves . Telangana Govt Employees Earned Leave Rules in Telugu
Earned Leave Complete Details
- Earned Leave applicable to all temporary and permanent employees
- Prior to 31.12.1977 the E.L for vacation and Non-vacation dept. same . More than 15 years service employee get 1 EL for 11 Days of Service
- Less than 15 years service employees get 1 day E.L for 22 Days of service
- Leave Rules has been modified vide G.O Ms No. 384, Fin & Plg (FR-I) dept, Dated 05.11.1977
- The Earned Leave account of each Goverment Employee will be credited in two instalments , on the 1st of January and on the 1st of July every year ( Para I (i) (a) and (b) of GO Ms.No. 384, Fin & Plg (FR-I) dept, Dated 05.11.1977 )
- All temporary employees / Emergency Employees will get 8 days for calendar half year
- All permanent Non Vacation Department Govt employees 15 days for calendar half year and maximum 30 days per year.
- All the permanent employees will earn 2 1/2 days for each completed month of service which he is likely to render in the calendar half-year in which he us appointed
- Employees those who appointed under emergency provision they ear One day for each completed month of service for the first two months in a quarter and two days for the third month and so on for each completed month of service in the calendar of year which he is appointed
Read More :
Additional Earned Leave Credit to Police Personnel
- As per G.O. Ms. No. 187 (Fin.) Dept., dt. 29-06-1979 Policemen of the rank of Inspectors and below are credit 30 days additional earned leave for the year
- 15 Days Additional Earned Leave to their leave account on 1st January and another 15 days on the 1st of July of every year.
- In case they are denied availment of this, additional earned leave in public interest, they are permitted to encash the earned leave in the manner as provided under relevant rules
Earned Leaves to Teacher and Non Teaching Staff in Schools
- All teaching and non-teaching staff in Educational Institution who are availing summer vacations and are eligible for 3 days of E.L. shall be eligible from 01.11.1989 for 5 Days of E.L as against 3 Days of E.L per annum subject to the provisions under FR 82
- Now it It has been enhanced to 6 days per annum. It must be credited in two instalments of 3 days on 1st January Next 3 Days credit 1st July of every year (GO.Ms.No.317, Edu (Ser V), dt. 15-9-1994).
Maximum Accumulation of Earned Leave
|SI No||Type of Employee||Maximum Days||From the year|
|1||Permanent and approved Probationers||90 Days||31.05.1955|
|2||Regular employees in superior service||180 Days||01.01.1978|
|3||Permanent employees in Last grade service.||90 Days||31.05.1955|
- The maximum limit of 180 days for accumulation of earned leave was enhanced to 240 days in GO. Ms. No. 10, Fin & Plg, dt: 10-1-1983.
- In GO. Ms. No. 14703/380/A2/FR-J/83-1, dt: 11-5-1983, of Fin.
department it was ordered that the concession in GO. Ms. No. 10, Fin & Plg. dt: 10-1-1983 i.e., enhancing the limit of earned leave from 180 days to 240 days shall be given effect from 1-7-1983.
- It is enhanced to 300 days w.e.f. 16-9-2005. GO.Ms.No. 232, (FRI) dept., dt 16-9-2005.
- All regular class IV employees are also allowed earned leave on par with Government employees in superior service. (G.O.Ms.No.9, Fin & Plg, dt: 10-1-1983).
How to Calculate Earned Leave in the event of Retirement or Resignation or due to Retire
- If an employee quits the service either due to retirement resignation or is due to retire, his earned leave account has to be revised duly affording the credit only at the rate of 2 1/2 day per completed month in that half year, up to date of retirement or resignation.
- If in the case of Government Servant who resigns from the service, the Leave salary paid is more than the credit so due
to him, necessary adjustment should be made in respect of leave salary overdrawn (para 3 of GO.Ms.No. 384, Fin & Plg, dt: 5-11-1977)
If an employee joined in service on regular basis on 10-1-1990 then his earned leave account for the half-year ending with 30-6-1990 will be as follows.
Completed months in the half-year ending with 30-6-1990 February
1990 to June, 1990 – 5 months:
Credit @ 2 1/2 days for each completed month 5 x 2 1/2 = 12 1/2 days rounded to 13 Days.